Terms & Conditions
- The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, THERMOfit may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for the purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email address through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on www.thermofit.myshopify.com and www.thermofit.com.au are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with THERMOfit, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at THERMOfit for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- All transfers conducted through THERMOfit are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
PROGRAM & RECIPE DISCLAIMER
- THERMOfit has been created to inspire those who own a thermo-mixer to use it as a health tool. The intellectual property contained in this book is from Noni’s background and experience in Personal Training, Weight Loss specializing and as a Thermomix representative.
- The recipes found in this book come from one of the following three sources. 1. Created by THERMOfit. 2. Converted to use in your Thermo-mixer and 3. Thermo-mixer recipes that have been adapted to be healthier.
- Before undertaking a new lifestyle change that focuses on your health, THERMOfit recommends you seek your own medical advice from a Health Practitioner or Doctor. Specific individual circumstances are not taken into account in this program and if needed ensure your medication/ health is reviewed regularly by a trusted medical professional. This book is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians.
- Noni is a qualified Personal Trainer however THERMOfit workout program could not be created taking in to account individual needs. If you have previous injuries, are pregnant, not long given birth and/or have pre-existing health issues or concerns, please see a medical/health/fitness professional before partaking in a new exercise program. Always use the provided variations that are right for you and modify to suit your individual needs.
- The content of this website, the Facebook group, recipes and books or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, shared or used in any manner whatsoever without the written permission from the authors.
- Please ensure you follow the safety guidelines of your thermo-mixer and refer to your user manual or Basic cookbook/Everyday Cookbook for more information.
- THERMOfit reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
- As all of our products are digital they are deemed "used" after download or opening. This, unfortunately, means we have a strict no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with the product. Please contact email@example.com to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
- Change of Mind – Refunds/Exchanges. Please choose carefully. We do not provide refunds or exchanges if you have changed your mind or made a wrong selection by mistake. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. Should you have any questions regarding a particular product, please contact Noni@thermofit.com.au
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
- All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, Shopify. (www.shopify.com) All payment amounts are represented in AUD as this is the currency of our host country.
- THERMOfit has implemented remarketing, google display network impression reporting, double-click campaign manager integration, and google analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in google you may opt out of google analytics for display advertising and customize Google display network ads.
- THERMOfit reserves the right to use remarketing with Facebook and google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. THERMOfit and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
- THERMOfit and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies and Facebook cookies) to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. THERMOfit collects data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
ADJUSTMENT OF ORDER INFORMATION
- All orders are considered final at the time of placement. Please check your details carefully before submitting your order. Should you need to make an adjustment to your order, please contact Noni@thermofti.com.au immediately. Once an order is placed, there is no guarantee that it can be altered or changed in any way, however, we will endeavour to accommodate where possible.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by THERMOfit and we will be responsible for the secure storage of your personal information. We will collect details such as contact name and email address and this information is obtained automatically through forms annotated on www.kaylaitsines.com. All other information such as payment details is not collected by our company and we are therefore not responsible for the security of such information. Payment information is processed and stored using a third party company. This company can be contacted at www.shopify.com. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to THERMOfit and will not be shared with any other third parties within Australia or Internationally. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request THERMOfit to delete or correct the information held about you. If you wish to alter, access or remove or complain about breaches of the APP code (Australian Privacy Principles) please contact us on Noni@thermofit.com.au. By visiting this website and purchasing products of THERMOfit, you agree to the above.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
- How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at Noni@thermofit.com.au
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
- Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored in Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Links - When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SPECIAL OFFERS & DISCOUNTS
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact Noni@thermofit.com.au